Formatting and printing your dissertation:
- To be considered an official copy, the dissertation must include a sign-off page with the original signatures of the student's thesis/dissertation committee.
- The title page may vary depending on department requirements. In general, the title page should include:
- The title of the dissertation/thesis
- Your name
- "Spring Arbor University"
- Advising Professor
- Font Size: 12 pt; If applicable, footnotes should be 10 pt font. Please use a standard font such as Times New Roman, Arial, etc. Other fonts may be considered if approved by your thesis advisor.
- The left page and top margins should be 1.5 inches
- The right page and bottom margin should be 1 inch
- Pages should be single-sided
- Pages should be numbered, except for the title page.
Examples of SAU Graduate theses.
Send a printed copy of your dissertation and a completed thesis binding form (see above), along with payment, to Wendy Clark at the SAU Library.