Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Conference and study room policies:
- Patrons must show an SAU or other photo ID at the Circulation Desk to use a conference or study room.
- Room keys must stay in the library.
- Study rooms are for quiet study. Please be considerate of other library users on the quiet floor.
- Library room users are responsible for the condition of the room. Patrons are expected to clean up after themselves, including erasing the white board after use.
- Library fees are assessed on a case-by-case basis for failure to clean up rooms after use, or for damaged furniture and library equipment.
- Please do not move furniture from other areas of the library into the study rooms.
- Personal items left in the conference and study rooms are placed in the library’s Lost & Found.
- The library is not responsible for loss or theft of personal items left unattended.
- Conference and study room users may be asked to leave the room after the three-hour maximum time limit, for inappropriate behavior, or for failure to follow these policies.
CHILDREN'S LITERATURE AREA
QUIET STUDY ROOM