Conference and study room policies:
- Patrons must show an SAU or other photo ID at the Circulation Desk to use a conference or study room.
- Room keys must stay in the library.
- Study rooms are for quiet study. Please be considerate of other library users on the quiet floor.
- Library room users are responsible for the condition of the room. Patrons are expected to clean up after themselves, including erasing the white board after use.
- Library fees are assessed on a case-by-case basis for failure to clean up rooms after use, or for damaged furniture and library equipment.
- Please do not move furniture from other areas of the library into the study rooms.
- Personal items left in the conference and study rooms are placed in the library’s Lost & Found.
- The library is not responsible for loss or theft of personal items left unattended.
- Conference and study room users may be asked to leave the room after the three-hour maximum time limit, for inappropriate behavior, or for failure to follow these policies.